There are many easy home remedies for weight loss that can help you with fast weight loss.
However, if you are interested in losing weight, there are a variety of ways that you can accomplish your goals.
For any weight loss goal, the main point you need to understand that you must intake fewer calories per day than you burn. Let’s start from the beginning.
There are approximately 3,500 calories per pound of body fat. If your goal is to drop 10 pounds, then you need to burn 35,000 more calories over a given amount of time than you consume.
Personally, I suggest most people try to lose 2 pounds per week. To me, losing 2 pounds per week is the optimal amount of weight loss a person can maintain.
If you are significantly overweight and eat a very bad diet, you can probably lose much than that at first, but on average, a goal of 2 pounds of weight loss per week is my advice.
Now, the next aspect of weight loss is determining how you are going to lose that weight. You want to utilize permanent weight loss solutions so you don’t gain back the weight you lose after a couple of months.
However, there are a variety of easy home remedies for weight loss that can make losing weight more efficient and more enjoyable.
Keep reading below to find simple home remedies for weight loss which I am confident will help you on your weight loss journey and get the type of aesthetic body you have always wanted!
The Best Weight Loss Remedies at Home
The advantage of using the home weight loss remedies in this article is that you can fit them into your life without making drastic changes. I always suggest people use natural ways to lose weight like these home remedies, compared with overloading yourself with diet pills or other widely promoted weight loss techniques, because they improve your health long-term and don’t simply promote weight loss weight.
Check out these simple and effective tips for weight loss at home:
Start Your Day With a Healthy Weight Loss Drink
If you want to lose weight at home, the first thing you should do each day is wake up with a cleansing and detoxifying drink. Personally, I believe any diet plan that is aimed at easy ways to lose weight should tell you to start your day with this advice.
Personally, I am a huge fan of intermittent fasting, which is why I only begin my days with black coffee or espresso, tea, or apple cider vinegar. A few of my favorite types of tea to drink in the morning are:
Specifically, green tea plays a major role as a part of your home remedy for weight loss because it has properties that promote weight loss, outside of the caffeine it contains.
According to a study published by The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition,
“Green tea has thermogenic properties and promotes fat oxidation beyond that explained by its caffeine content per se. The green tea extract may play a role in the control of body composition via sympathetic activation of thermogenesis, fat oxidation, or both.”
Furthermore, according to a study on the effects of drinking matcha tea for weight loss in females that was published in the Human Kinetics Journal,
“Matcha resulted in lower respiratory exchange ratio and enhanced fat oxidation during a 30-min brisk walk. Matcha green tea drinking can enhance exercise-induced fat oxidation in females.”
If you would like to try matcha tea, I suggest this product:
- DELICIOUS AND NUTRITIOUS TEA 🍵 16 oz Tin Can of MatchaDNA Organic Green Tea Powder is naturally...
- 100% USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC 🍵 All MatchaDNA teas are USDA Certified Organic. Our farms have been...
- LAB TESTED FOR LEAD AND HEAVY METALS 🍵 Each batch is also tested for Lead and heavy metals by...
- CERTIFIED BPA-FREE PACKAGING 🍵 All MatchaDNA Matcha tea packaging is Certified BPA-FREE. We are...
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED 🍵 MatchaDNA stands behind every product it makes. We are confident...
Yerba mate tea is higher in caffeine than green tea and it is also great for weight loss. According to a study published by the Korean Association for Laboratory Animal Science,
“Our data from in vivo studies revealed that Yerba Mate treatment affects food intake, resulting in higher energy expenditure, likely as a result of higher basal metabolism in Yerba Mate-treated mice. Furthermore, in vivo effects of Yerba Mate on lipid metabolism included reductions in serum cholesterol, serum triglycerides, and glucose concentrations in mice that were fed a high fat diet. In conclusion, Yerba Mate can potentially be used to treat obesity and diabetes.”
You can try this yerba mate tea as a home weight loss remedy:
- High Energy Infusion: The strength of coffee, the health benefits of tea, and the euphoria of...
- Pure Taste: Traditional Yerba Mate is rich, robust, and balanced, with a complex earthy body and a...
- Market Driven Regeneration: Every time you purchase Guayakí Yerba Mate, you're driving real change...
- USDA Organic, Gluten Free, Non GMO Project Verified, Kosher, Certified B-Corp, And Fair Trade
- Come to Life: Yerba mate contains 24 vitamins and minerals, 15 amino acids, and abundant...
Although these other teas are great, oolong tea might be the best weight loss tea. According to a study published by the Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine,
“Oolong tea could decrease body fat content and reduce body weight through improving lipid metabolism. Chronic consumption of oolong tea may prevent against obesity.”
If you are interested in trying oolong tea to help you lose weight, you can try this one:
- Prince of Peace Organic Oolong Tea is completely hand picked and delightfully aromatic with a mild...
- Grown in certified organic tea plantations in China.
- 100% natural
According to a study published in The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition,
“A second such study found that both caffeine and coffee intakes were modestly and inversely associated with weight gain. It is possible that caffeine and other constituents of coffee, such as chlorogenic acid and quinides, are involved in causing weight loss.”
These beverages are excellent for detoxifying your body, revving up your metabolism, enhancing your digestive system, and they also don’t break your “fast” if you are doing intermittent fasting like I am.
For example, a drink combining lemon, raw honey, turmeric and apple cider vinegar is an excellent option!
This example is excellent because it contains ingredients that fight inflammation in your body, boost your metabolism, improve your digestive system, enhance your immune system, and help promote healthy weight loss!
Lastly, kombucha tea is an excellent drink to prevent many health issues, and it is one of the best home remedies for weight loss. According to a study published in Food Research International,
“Kombucha is a refreshing beverage obtained by the fermentation of sugared tea with a symbiotic culture of acetic bacteria and fungi, consumed for its beneficial effects on human health. Research conducted in Russia at the beginning of the century and testimony indicate that Kombucha can improve resistance against cancer, prevent cardiovascular diseases, promote digestive functions, stimulate the immune system, reduce inflammatory problems, and can have many other benefits.”
Drinking kombucha for weight loss is one of the best weight loss hacks because it promotes weight loss by improving your gut health. Gut health and gut bacteria is vital for overall health, and kombucha is one of the best products for improving this relationship.
Eat Metabolism Boosting Foods for Breakfast
One of the simplest home remedies for weight loss that nearly anyone can do is to make sure you are eating metabolism boosting foods for breakfast.
Whether you are doing intermittent fasting or not, you are going to need to eat “breakfast” at some point. Although breakfast generally means your morning meal, it literally means “to break the fasting period of the prior night.”
Eating a metabolism-boosting breakfast can help you lose weight in a variety of ways. Not only will it provide energy for your day, but eating the right breakfast foods will help suppress your appetite so you don’t crave unhealthy foods throughout your day.
A healthy metabolism boosting breakfast should include fruits such as bananas or blueberries, healthy dietary fats such as peanut butter or avocados, additional healthy complex carbohydrates such as oats, and lean protein such as eggs or other vegan protein sources.
Along with those foods, your breakfast meal is also an excellent time to drink a superfoods smoothie. Personally, my favorite superfoods are the ones from Your Super.
If you don’t like eating breakfast, you can even combine some of the ingredients I listed above with Your Super superfoods powders and make a morning smoothie that contains all the nutrients you need.
If you’ve never used superfood powders before, you could try the Your Super starter pack to give all of their options a try:
- SUPERFOOD STARTER PACK: 7 of our most popular organic superfood mixes- Skinny Protein, Super Green,...
- FULL BODY SPECTRUM: Each mix focuses on a different long-term health goal which includes: muscle...
- POWERFUL ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: Naturally dried ingredients to preserve all micronutrients; tested by...
- NO SWEETENERS OR FILLERS EVER: No stevia, thickeners or artificial flavoring – Made with 6...
- EASY TO USE: Comes with 1 portion of each featured mix. Simply blend the powder with your favorite...
You certainly need to eat a healthy diet throughout the entire day to lose weight, but your first meal of the day makes a huge difference!
Exercise for 30-45 Minutes Per Day
Although you might be looking for home remedies for weight loss that don’t require much effort, you aren’t going to get very far with your weight loss goals if you don’t exercise at all.
However, exercising doesn’t have to be a grueling task.
The type of exercise you choose to do depends on your goals.
Walking is a great form of exercise for weight loss because it is simple and effective, and you can easily do it around your neighborhood at home. A simple suggestion is to start your morning with a 30-minute fasted walk.
However, if you have more significant goals for your body, I suggest you set up a small home gym.
If you aren’t a fan of home exercise machines, you can lose weight at home by purchasing just a few kettlebells and using them to do HIIT or other strength training programs at home.
Kettlebells are great because you can use them for a wide variety of kettlebell exercises at home, and they are relatively affordable compared to purchasing home exercise machines.
Personally, I own a variety of Yes4All kettlebells like these:
- HIGH-QUALITY CAST IRON CONSTRUCTION: Built to last of solid cast iron with no welds, weak spots, or...
- DURABLE VINYL COATED FINISH: Encased with vinyl to prevent corrosion, increase durability, reduce...
- WIDE, SMOOTH HANDLE: Smooth, high-quality slightly textured handle provides a comfortable & secure...
- FLAT BOTTOM FOR STABILITY: Enable upright storage, ideal for renegade rows, handstands, mounted...
- IDEAL FOR ANY AGE OR GENDER: Wide range of weights ideal for anyone wanting to improve fitness. Used...
Drink One Tablespoon of Black Seed Oil Twice Per Day
If you want to lose weight at home, one of the simplest things you can do is add black seed oil to your daily routine.
As stated by a study that was published in Complementary Therapies in Medicine,
“We find a significant effect of Nigella Sativa supplementation on Body Weight (BW) and Body Mass Index (BMI) in adults.”
You could use black seed oil pills, but I prefer to drink cold-pressed black seed oil instead. There are a ton of other natural fat burners that you can also use, but I think black seed oil is one of the best options because it has so many other additional health benefits.
If you’d like to use black seed oil for weight loss at home, I suggest you try this brand:
- GLASS BOTTLE -Contains Minimum 1.60%+ Thymoquinone (TQ)
- Black seed oil: Cold-Pressed, Organic, RAW and Solvent Free
- Powerful Antioxidants - Essential Fatty Acids - Vitamins - Trace Elements
- 8 oz / 235ml - Imported from Turkey
Take a CLA Supplement
If we are talking about quick weight loss remedies at home, there is no way we can skip over CLA supplements. CLA is found in a variety of nutritional sources, and it is a type of fatty acid that can promote a faster metabolism and better fat oxidation, making it a perfect remedy for fat loss.
“Mixed isomer CLA supplementation, but not placebo, positively altered fat oxidation and energy expenditure during sleep.”
To get the most benefits out of CLA supplements, you simply should take 3-4 grams of CLA per day at three different times.
If you would like to use a CLA supplement, I suggest you use Sports Research Max Potency CLA:
- Delivering 95% active CLA per liquid softgel
- Derived from non-GMO safflower oil
- Non-stimulating formula, no jittery side effects
- 3rd-party tested to ensure outstanding quality
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee^
Give DIY Coolsculpting a Try
DIY Coolsculpting at home is a true home remedy for weight loss because it can help you remove fat from your body on its own.
Coolsculpting (otherwise known as cryolipolysis) freezes body fat off your body, and it is one of the better ways to “spot-reduce” fat.
However, you should not rely on coolsculpting as the only method you use to lose weight. Coolsculpting at home is a cost-effective way to do coolsculpting procedures, although the benefits might not be as significant or as rapid.
However, you can use DIY coolsculpting to help you lose a few pounds in some specific areas of your body if you need it!
If you want to try coolsculpting at home, I believe this is the best DIY coolsculpting machine:
- Target Stubborn Areas: Our patent pending fat loss wraps are a simple, safe, noninvasive way to help...
- It's Time to Feel Better About Yourself: Reduce appearance of fat in stubborn areas that diet and...
- Easy-To-Use System: No need for risky procedures that can be painful and expensive. Our fat...
- Fits Your Schedule: Manage weight more effectively with less dieting and time-consuming exercise....
- Many people are purchasing our Isavera Fat Reduction System to dramatically enhance fat loss...
Concluding Thoughts – Simple Home Remedies for Weight Loss
There are tons of changes you can make in your life to lose weight fast, but these are certainly a few of the best home remedies for weight loss. As I said before, for every pound of weight you want to lose, you must burn 3,500 more calories than you intake.
Remember, you want to stay positive with yourself during this journey! If you don’t believe you can lose the amount of weight you want to lose, it won’t happen. If you need some inspiration, the best examples that weight loss is possible are those people that no one believed will ever lose any weight.
For example, take a look at Melissa McCarthy.
She was always above the average weight of a woman her size and age. We were all used to seeing her wearing large clothes because she was truthfully very big. Also, she never even looked like she had a problem with her weight.
Yet, she managed to lose a lot of weight and amaze us all! How did she do it? Well, Melissa McCarthy ended up sharing her weight loss secret on the Internet and turning into a great example for all of those that stop believing that they can succeed.
If you use these simple home weight loss remedies, I am confident you will notice losing weight is not nearly as difficult as you thought it was!