Khloe Kardashian is one of the best examples of how a nasty breakup can actually be good for you.
Whether you’re going through a divorce, or you’ve just suddenly got an incredible desire to make everyone who mocked your figure drop their jaws at the look of your Instagram photos, start working on your revenge body.
Not only will you look great, but you’ll improve your overall health and you can do it easily in 5 steps.
Tips for Getting a Revenge Body!
No matter who you’re trying to prove wrong or get back at, these revenge body tips will help you get you’ll love yourself as well!
Make Healthy Food Choices
You can’t expect to have a gorgeous figure if you are sticking to a bad diet.
Therefore, it’s vital that you start eating healthy, and stay away from all those sweets, pasta, and fats. If you want to follow Khloe Kardashian’s food regimen and get that gorgeous waist, you’ll have to eat 7 small meals a day that include plenty of fatty fish and lean red meats.
Single-ingredient starches, such as potatoes, sweet potatoes, yams, quinoa, lentils brown or white rice, oat flakes, and oatmeal are the foods that should be a part of your diet as well, and get ready to start working out.
These foods will keep you energized and help you burn fat during your workout sessions. Avoid cakes, bagels, muffins, bread, sandwiches and whole-wheat bread.
Keep Healthy Food On-Hand
One of the main reasons people eat unhealthy foods (processed ones that have nothing but sugar, fat and empty calories) is because life is simply too hectic for us to be cooking healthy all the time.
When you get home from work, the last thing you want to do is spend an additional hour or two in the kitchen, so you reach for something quick and easy otherwise known as ‘a moment on the lips forever on the hips’. The trick to exiting this vicious circle is to cook ahead.
Take one day when your schedule is most free, and prepare up to 20 healthy (not to mention delicious) meals that you can freeze and will still be amazing when reheated.
This way you save precious time down the road and get rid of bad eating habits on the way. Also, ditch the caramel macchiato and other sugary drinks and stick to freshly squeezed juices and water with cucumber and lemon.
Always Drink a Lot of Water!
No, you shouldn’t follow every trend, but this one is a definite must.
Everyone has been emphasizing the importance of drinking water, from doctors to fitness instructors, and now it is officially a trend thanks to Instagram. Everyone seems to be taking snaps of their fancy water bottles, and if it will help you drink more water, you should get one too.
Aside from being a friend to your kidneys, water is also one of metabolisms best friends as it helps it work properly.
Aside from that, always have a big glass of water before a meal because it will enable you to eat less.
Water fills you up, and sometimes what we’re feeling isn’t hunger but thirst, so there’s also that.
Break a Sweat
Mixing up the workout routines is one of the best ways to burn fat, tone muscles and keep yourself motivated to exercise. Repeating all the same exercises will eventually become monotonous, so include lots of variety into your fitness routine.
Alternate between cycling, hot yoga, and circuit training.
Also, a cardio workout and high-intensity training are a great way to burn calories and shape your body. The Tabata Interval Protocol is a great example of this.
Don’t forget about crunches, squats and lunges to tone your buttocks. If you need to tone your arms more, mix in bicep curls and get resistance bands to do chest presses.
Wear the Right Clothing
Sometimes the right gear is all that it takes to get you moving. There is a psychological term called enclothed cognition.
Namely, after empirical research, scientists have found that people tend to perform much better in a given field when they’re wearing the right “uniform”.
So, invest in quality active pants, as well as great sneakers and sweat-wicking tops, lay them on a chair by the bed and let them remind you that you need to get a move on things. You’ll be surprised with the amount of power the right clothes have on your success.
Get a Workout Buddy
When it’s just you, you can make a ton of excuses not to work out – it’s rainy, I’m tired, I’ve been working all day I deserve to sleep in and so on. However, with a buddy, there is someone to hold you accountable and someone who will call you on it when you try to bail.
Getting a personal trainer is even better, because they won’t have mercy and will criticize you, and on top of that, if you’re a total rookie you could definitely use someone to teach you the right techniques and the proper way to exercise.
Believe us, once you get the hang of it, you will become addicted.
Choose the Type of Exercise You Enjoy
Perhaps you’re not so much lazy as you haven’t found the right form of exercise.
Browse a bit and see what works for you and what could potentially motivate you to stick with it. For some, it’s yoga, for others jogging, aerobics, spinning etc.
There are virtually dozens of ways to get a workout – even a brisk walk every day is a form of it. Bottom line is – you just have to find something that speaks to your personality and sensibility and you’ll get on board.
Even with all the diet and strenuous workout, some parts of your body won’t change.
This is where cosmetic surgery comes in, as it can help you achieve your ultimate goal. If you’ve reached your desired weight, but your body doesn’t feel proportional because of your small bust, a breast augmentation procedure is the perfect go-to option for a gorgeous figure.
You can easily exercise after your breast augmentation surgery, and it doesn’t have to wreck your fitness routine at all! However, make sure you look for an experienced surgeon and make all the necessary consultations and run tests before you go under the knife.
You could also do a simple procedure such as micro-rhinoplasty. Obviously, you should always do your best to be happy in your own body as-it-is, but if you want to change something for yourself, there’s no shame in making a decision for yourself! Surgeons such as Dr. Yakup Avsar have now even invented a 3D mask that shows “before and after” renderings for people of how a nose surgery will alter their look.
Believe it or not, rhinoplasty has the ability to benefit your health, as well as your looks! Rhinoplastic surgery can drastically improve the ability of some peoples ability to breathe better through their nose, allowing people to sleep and live much easier than before.
The most common use of rhinoplasty is for aesthetic reasons, but it certainly is not the only use!
Another option is something like coolsculpting, which can help you freeze fat off your body. You can even do DIY coolsculpting at home if you want a more affordable option.
Lastly, you could do a simple cosmetic procedure such as adding lip fillers. Lip fillers is generally a natural cosmetic procedure, as the body naturally produces hyaluronic acid, and when injected into the lips, this acid does a perfect job of adding volume, improving the shape and perfecting the structure of the lips.
The treatments last for four to six months within which the body slowly absorbs the hyaluronic acid. The treatment can be repeated after the lips return to their original volume, shape and structure.
Additional Reading: The Manhattan Med Spa
Get a Personal Trainer
At some point, you may want to give up and stop training because you lack motivation. In order to keep your spirits up and only move forward, hire a personal trainer who will be there for you.
Not only will they lift your spirits, but they’ll make sure you’re doing the exercises properly. If that sounds like an expensive option, think about working out in pair with somebody, and invite a friend to break a sweat with you.
One of the most important things with getting a revenge body is to stay consistent. Just because you’re going on a business trip, or it’s a holiday season it doesn’t mean you can slack off with your workout regimen.
Look up to Khloe Kardashian, and work out every day no matter where you are. If you are travelling, bring a jumping rope with you, and use your free time to do some jumping.
A small Pilates ball is another great piece of workout equipment you can carry with you. Use water bottles instead of weights, and you’ll have a great fitness routine on the go.
You can always use the outdoors to jog, so feel free to have a run around the park and get to know the new city while you’re training.
More Information: Weight Loss Hacks
Use the Right Weight Loss Supplements
If you are trying to get a revenge body, using supplements to help you lose weight is always a great idea. However, you are going to want to use supplements that improve your overall health, not only your outer appearance. It is important to remember that a true revenge body isn’t complete without improved mental health to match as well!
A few of the best weight loss supplements for your revenge body include:
- WHY CHOOSE US: Does your body need to be detoxed and cleansed? Are your energy and metabolism low and sluggish? Vimerson Health's Tumeric Apple Cider supports cardiovascular health and oxidative balance within the body* with this perfectly combined daily multivitamin and mineral supplement; Promotes joint health and comfort*; Enhances energy and improves your mood*; Assists in the breakdown of carbohydrates* and helps maintain levels of cholesterol, already within the normal range*
- DETOX & CLEANSE: Apple Cider Vinegar is known to be a premium detoxification agent for the body; This combination of compounds assists in removing toxins from the body, in particular enhancing the liver's ability to cleanse the body*; Aids enzyme reactions in the body*; Contains several beneficial bacteria which assist in a greater rate of sugar metabolism in the blood*; Promotes the resistance of pathogens including bacteria, from entering the body;* This boosts the immune system response*
- BOOST METABOLISM & ENERGY: Experience a phenomenal jolt of energy with our supplement; This is due to the presence of amino acids, Potassium and bioactive raw enzymes in Apple Cider Vinegar; It is known to boost immunity and aid the digestive system; Assists in slowing down the aging process;* Assist the body in inflammatory responses*, which is great for bruises helping to fade discoluration of the skin; The amino acids soften and exfoliate the skin, reduce redness, and balance pH
- OUR PROMISE TO YOU: Each batch we produce is packed with love and real ingredients for real results; Vimerson Health’s Turmeric Apple Cider is formulated safely and gently with no dangerous extraction processes or harsh chemicals; It is made NATURAL and contains zero soy, yeast, sugar, GMOs, gluten, and dairy; You're getting more goodness per capsule than anyone else; Our Turmeric Apple Cider may provide immune boost you require to be at your best health
- VEGAN, GLUTEN FREE, NON GMO: This, and all our products, are manufactured in the USA, meeting GMP standards; Here at Vimerson Health we select only the highest quality herbs, minerals and vitamins for optimal potency and efficacy; Our standards of testing surpass any others on the market, ensuring that only the best result is delivered to you; Our advanced formula is suitable for men, women and seniors, and is lovingly compacted in veggie easy-to-swallow capsules
- COLD-PRESSED BLACK SEED OIL SOFTGEL CAPSULES: We source the wonderful plant Nigella Staiva from its natural home, capture it all in a 500mg capsule along with natural Vitamin E and manufacture it right here in the USA. The result is a superior-quality black cumin seed oil supplement that conveys all the benefits in an easy-to-swallow liquid capsule with no foul taste.
- REDISCOVER AN ANCIENT SECRET: Black Seed Oil (aka Kalonji Oil) has been used traditionally for thousands of years - as far back as the Egyptian Pharaohs! Now, it's now seeing a resurgent boom in popularity and scientific interest. Pure, cold-pressed black seed oil in softgel form is hard to find in today’s market. Order your 60 day supply (1 bottle) of this ancient secret, and bring yourself the myriad benefits of this unique plant that’s taking the scientific world by storm!
- NATURAL DEFENSE: The chemical compounds thymoquinone (TQ), thymohydroquinone (THQ) and thymol are most effective when working together, and are naturally occurring in Nigella Sativa. On the outside, the combined antioxidant properties of Black Seed and Vitamin E promote stronger hair roots and increased melanin production which helps maintain healthy skin.
- MANUFACTURED TO IMMACULATE STANDARDS: We manufacture these vegetarian, non-GMO softgels in a GMP-certified facility right here in the USA. The two piece capsules are filled with our precision formula in the presence of pure nitrogen to keep oxygen out and ensure your Black Seed oil remains pure and unspoiled.
- 120 CAPSULES
- ✅ TRY RISK FREE - 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: FEEL GREAT OR YOUR MONEY BACK!! EVERY PURCHASE IS BACKED BY OUR 1 YEAR EMPTY BOTTLE GUARANTEE - If you are NOT FULLY SATISFIED for any reason we will refund your money no questions asked.
- ✅ HIGHEST POTENCY CLA: Our supplement contains 100% PURE, NON-STIMULATING, NON-GMO Safflower Oil, to form a highly concentrated supply of CLA. Our softgels are free of magnesium stearate, gluten, artificial preservatives, and useless fillers.
- ✅ FORMULATED FOR MAXIMUM RESULTS: At 1,500mg of active CLA per capsule, our CLA 4,500 is one of the strongest available. As a trusted source for sports nutrition and weight loss supplements, we never skimp!
- ✅ SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED FOR MAXIMUM QUALITY: Purity Labs goes the extra mile to ensure our supplements have passed extensive third party testing before being bottle and sold. We use only GMP certified manufacturing facilities in the USA.
- ✅ ULTIMATE SUPPLEMENT FOR WEIGHT CONTROL: Conjugated Linoleic Acids help build lean muscle, jump start metabolism, and reduce body fat. Perfect addition to your diet and workout plan that won't bulk you up!
- OFFERS FITNESS SUPPORT*: NOW L-Carnitine 1,000 mg tablets are the purest form, clinically tested, and vegetarian (non-animal sourced).
- BOOSTS CELLULAR ENERGY* AND TRANSPORTS FATTY ACIDS*: L-Carnitine is a non-essential amino acid that helps to maintain overall good health by facilitating the transfer of fatty acid groups into the mitochondrial membrane for cellular energy production.*
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Kosher, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- ✔️ HIGH POTENCY GREEN TEA EXTRACT: Nature's Nutrition Premium Green Tea Extract contains a green tea blend (with 98% EGCG, Polyphenols and Antioxidants) to to support healthy metabolism, energy, heart health, immune response and brain health in Men and Women.
- ✔️ POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT: The Antioxidants and Polyphenols in Green Tea combined with healthy diet & exercise can help support natural energy levels and help you reach your weight goals.
- ✔️ ALL-DAY ENERGY: The combination of caffeine and L-theanine in Green Tea has synergistic effects to provide gentle energy that lasts throughout the day.
- ✔️ TRUSTED FORMULA: Our Green Tea Extract is formulated by professionals and manufactured in the USA following strict GMP guidelines. Our Green Tea Extract is third party tested to assure the quality and purity of each batch.
- ✔️ RELATED: Green Tea Extract Pills 1000mg best benefits 500mg burner caffeine cambogia caps capsule capsules caralluma damage diet dosage eceg ecgc effects egcg energy extension fast fat fimbriata free garcinia greentea healthy leaf life liquid liver loss mega mg natural natures nutrition now pill polyphenols powder safe side supplement supplements tablets tree weight
Final Thoughts – How to Get a Revenge Body
Getting a revenge body is the best way to make you feel good about yourself and show your ex what he is missing. However, not only will it make you look amazing, but it will also improve your overall health.
Regular workouts and a healthy diet are crucial for keeping your immune system strong, your metabolism fast and your mood elevated. Therefore, start working on your revenge body now, and change your life for the better.