If you are looking for the best supplements for weight loss and muscle gain, the 15 supplements on this list are exactly what you need.
Over the course of my basketball career, I have used a variety of supplements to improve my physical conditioning, build lean muscle mass, and lower my body fat percentage.
In my opinion, the best supplements for muscle gain and weight loss are:
- Vegan Protein Powder
- Creatine Monohydrate
- Complex Carb Supplements
- Amino Acids (BCAAs and EAAs)
- Citrulline Malate
- Fish Oil
- Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid
I have also ranked these supplements in order so if you are determining whether or not you should buy one of these supplements for muscle gain and weight loss, you can start from the top and work your way down as you figure out how much money you want to spend.
If you are interested in learning more about each of these weight loss and muscle building supplements, keep reading below!
The Best Supplements for Muscle Gain and Weight Loss
If you decide to use all of these supplements, I am confident you will see that it is easier to gain muscle mass, lose body fat, and develop an aesthetic physique!
1.) Vegan Protein Powder
If you are an active person looking to build muscle or lose weight, the most important supplement that you should have is a vegan protein powder.
Amino acids are the building blocks of muscle, and getting enough protein is vital for muscle recovery and muscle growth. Additionally, protein has the highest thermogenic effect of all nutrients, so intaking a high-protein diet while exercising will increase your metabolism and assist with obtaining a lower body fat percentage.
Although you can obtain all the protein you need from your diet, vegan protein powder is the best supplement for weight loss and muscle gain because many people need an additional protein supplement outside of what they consume from their diet.
The primary advantage of protein powder is that you can take it nearly anywhere with you (even to the gym), and it is a quick source of protein for fueling your body.
Although the most traditional way to use protein powder supplements for muscle gain and weight loss is after a training session, you can also drink a protein supplement before a training session. Studies have also shown that taking a protein powder supplement before working out can help you reduce your body fat percentage and improve your body composition.
According to a study published in Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise,
“Timing Protein Supplementation (PRO) before Heavy Resistance Training (HRT) may be a simple and effective strategy to increase energy expenditure by elevating Resting Energy Expenditure (REE) the day after HRT. Increasing REE could facilitate reductions in body fat mass and improve body composition if nutritional intake is stable.”
Additionally, you can mix your protein powder with other healthy ingredients in a smoothie for a perfect metabolism boosting breakfast.
Whey protein is the most common form of protein powder for gaining muscle and weight loss, however, I do not suggest you to use a whey protein supplement. Instead, I suggest a vegan protein powder. If you do want to use a whey protein powder since whey is generally cheaper than vegan protein powders, I suggest Xwerks Grow Whey Protein Isolate.
I suggest you choose a vegan protein supplement because vegan protein powders do not contain lactose and provide more micronutrients such as vitamins and minerals.
In my opinion, the best vegan protein powder supplement is Sunwarrior Illumin8!
- Nutritious, vegan protein powder meal replacement shake with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and a...
- Natural energy from lychee fruit extract, functional mushrooms, organic green coffee bean, organic...
- Made with the best plant-based ingredients like organic pea protein powder that fuels your body and...
- Rays your vibe with Sunwarrior’s sugar-free, soy-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, low-carb, meal...
- Choose from 4 delicious flavors: Salted Caramel, Chocolate, Vanilla, and Snickerdoodle. Suitable for...
Alternatively, another great vegan protein powder is Your Super Muscle Power:
- PLANT PROTEIN FOR ENERGY: The perfect combination of plant protein and energizing superfoods. This...
- CONTAINS 9 ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS: Including Vitamin C, B6, Iron, Niacin and Copper.
- POWERFUL ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: Naturally dried ingredients to preserve all micronutrients; tested by...
- NO SWEETENERS OR FILLERS EVER: No stevia, thickeners or artificial flavoring – Made with 5 energy...
- EASY TO USE: Simply add two tablespoons of the mix to smoothies, water, breakfast, snacks or...
2.) Creatine Monohydrate
Outside of protein powder, creatine monohydrate is probably the most widely used of the best supplements for weight loss and muscle gain.
Creatine monohydrate has been studied numerous times and has repeatedly demonstrated that it is a great supplement for muscle gain and weight loss.
According to a study published in the International Sport Med Journal,
“Creatine supplementation may alter skeletal muscle directly, by increased muscle glycogen and phosphocreatine, faster phosphocreatine resynthesis, increased expression of endocrine and growth factor mRNA, or indirectly, through increased training volume.”
Creatine improves ATP re-synthesis, which means that it helps your body produce energy more efficiently.
Creatine is also a relatively easy supplement to use, and the optimum dose of creatine monohydrate is 5g per day, taken with a source of carbohydrates. Although you can take creatine specifically before or after training, the effect is relatively similar no matter when you take your dosage.
There are several forms of creatine supplements, but creatine monohydrate is usually the cheapest and it is also the most effective.
There are many good creatine monohydrate products, but I prefer:
- PURE 100% MICRONIZED CREATINE - Every serving of RSP Nutrition Creatine powder contains 5g of 100%...
- STRENGTH, RECOVERY, & LEAN MUSCLE GAIN - Pure Creatine Monohydrate has been shown to increase...
- MICRONIZED CREATINE FOR ALL AGES - RSP Nutrition Creatine is pharmaceutical grade and optimized for...
- EASY TO MIX AND STACK - RSP Nutrition Creatine is unflavored and easy to mix with your favorite pre...
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN - RSP Creatine Monohydrate is one of the purest forms of Creatine you can buy....
3.) Complex Carbohydrate Supplements
Most people think about protein and performance-enhancing supplements when they think about the best supplements for muscle gain and weight loss, but they forget that complex carb supplements exist and can a huge impact on the results of your training sessions.
Carbohydrates are necessary for muscle building and having a carb supplement to take after your workout can help refuel your muscles quickly. This will promote increased lean muscle mass gains and a faster basal metabolic rate.
In my opinion, the best carbohydrate supplement is Swolverine Clean Carbs. Swolverine Clean Carbs is a complex carbohydrate supplement that contains carbs from sweet potatoes, yams, and oats. Also, it is only flavored with natural flavors and stevia.
- SUSTAINED ENERGY - Clean Carbs is made with 100% natural whole-foods from pure complex...
- FASTER RECOVERY - Research indicates, that your body rapidly burns through glycogen stores during...
- OPTIMAL BODY COMPOSITION - Clean Carbs is made with the complex carbohydrates your body needs to...
Whether you drink a pre workout drink, coffee, or green tea before your workout, caffeine is one of the best supplements for muscle gain and weight loss.
In fact, caffeine is one of the only ergogenic (performance-enhancing) supplements that has been scientifically proven to actually improve physical performance. According to a study published in Sports Medicine,
“The performance-enhancing effects of caffeine have been studied for over 100 years, with the first known study on the subject published in 1907. Since these early studies, interest in caffeine has developed, to the point that it is now one of the most well-established ergogenic aids, with performance-enhancing effects across a wide range of exercise modalities”
There are many benefits of caffeine intake, including:
- Improved Focus and Concentration
- Increased Motivation for Training
- Increased Fat Oxidization
- Less Connection with Fatigue Receptors
- Reduced Soreness Following Training Sessions
Although there are tons of caffeine-containing pre workout supplements which can help you build muscle and lose weight, my favorite is Pre Jym:
Pre Jym also contains multiple of the other best supplements for weight loss and muscle gain on my list, so that is an added bonus as well.
5.) Amino Acid Supplements (BCAAs and EAAs)
Although you should consume the majority of your amino acids through whole foods or a protein powder supplement that contains the full range of amino acids, BCAAs (branch chain amino acids) and EAAs (essential amino acids) are great supplements for weight loss and muscle gain because they provide easily-digestible amino acids that you can take before workouts, during workouts, or after workouts to promote lean muscle mass gain and body fat loss.
Unlike complete proteins, these amino acids do not need to go through your stomach to be digested. Instead, they are absorbed directly through the bloodstream to your muscles.
According to a study produced in The Journal of Nutrition,
“BCAA supplementation before and after exercise has beneficial effects for decreasing exercise-induced muscle damage and promoting muscle-protein synthesis; this suggests the possibility that BCAAs are a useful supplement in relation to exercise and sports.”
BCAAs help your body avoid wasting muscle while you are training, so you can build more lean muscle mass overall.
As stated in a study published in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition,
“Ingestion of a supplement containing BCAAs while following an 8-week resistance training program resulted in a greater decrease in percent body fat, an increase in lean mass, and 10-RM strength gains on the bench press and squat vs. ingestion of a whey supplement or a sports drink.”
Furthermore, neurotransmitters during workouts signal to the brain that muscles are experiencing fatigue; and BCAA’s slow down the cause of fatigue by slowing the uptake of tryptophan in your brain.
This reaction gives you numerous benefits including additional energy to do extra workouts and perform better in various physical activities.
According to a research study published in the journal Amino Acids,
“The results indicate that ingestion of BCAA reduces the perceived exertion and mental fatigue during exercise and improves cognitive performance after the exercise. In addition, in some situations ingestion of BCAA might also improve physical performance; during exercise in the heat or in a competitive race when the central component of fatigue is assumed to be more pronounced than in a laboratory experiment.”
Personally, my favorite BCAA supplement is Scivation Xtend BCAAs:
- XTEND BCAA POWDER FOR MEN & WOMEN - The World's #1 BCAA Brand has been perfecting recovery since...
- SUGAR-FREE BRANCHED CHAIN AMINO ACIDS - Zero sugar, zero calories, and zero carbs in every delicious...
- IMPROVE RECOVERY & HYDRATION - Consume a minimum of 14 grams of BCAAs per day - before, during, and...
- TESTED & TRUSTED BY THIRD PARTIES - Proudly NSF Contents Tested & Certified and Informed-Choice...
- DELICIOUS FLAVORS UNLIKE ANYTHING ON THE MARKET - Mango Madness, Rainbow Sherbet, Blue Raspberry...
However, the problem with only taking BCAA supplements all the time is that your body may create an imbalance of necessary amino acids. According to a study published in Nature Metabolism,
“Here, we show that when dietary BCAAs are varied against a fixed, isocaloric macronutrient background, long-term exposure to high BCAA diets leads to hyperphagia, obesity and reduced lifespan. These effects are not due to elevated BCAA per se or hepatic mTOR activation, but rather due to a shift in the relative quantity of dietary BCAAs and other AAs, notably tryptophan and threonine. Increasing the ratio of BCAAs to these AAs resulted in hyperphagia and is associated with central serotonin depletion.”
Due to that, a complementary solution is to take an EAA supplement, which contains the 9 essential amino acids to create a protein. EAA supplements contain a wider variety of amino acids and will not have the risk of developing a long-term amino acid ratio imbalance.
My favorite EAA supplement is RSP Nutrition Amino Lean:
- All-In-One Amino Energy & Weight Management - AminoLean was designed to be the most comprehensive...
- Anytime Energy & Performance - Each serving of AminoLean contains 125mg of Caffeine from the natural...
- BCAAs + EAAs - Each serving of AminoLean contains 5g of Amino Acids, the ideal ingredient to help...
- Comprehensive, Natural Weight Management Supplement - A scientifically formulated blend of...
- Zero Sugars, Carbs, or Calories - AminoLean has 0 sugars, 0 carbs and 0 calories; making it an...
RSP Nutrition Amino Lean is also great because it contains additional natural fat burners and supplements for weight loss and muscle gain on this list.
Related Reading: Best BCAAs for Women
6.) Citrulline Malate
Citrulline malate is one of the best supplements for weight loss and muscle gain, and it is also one of the most underappreciated supplements in existence.
Citrulline malate promotes vasodilation, which is when your blood vessels dilate and allow for better blood flow throughout your body. Due to this, citrulline malate increases aerobic and anaerobic energy, human growth hormone (HGH) production, increases the flow of nutrients throughout your body and stimulates better responses from your circulatory system.
Studies have shown that taking citrulline malate before training increases your work capacity and decreases muscle soreness after training.
According to a study published in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research,
“The use of (citrulline malate) might be useful to increase athletic performance in high-intensity anaerobic exercises with short rest times and to relieve post-exercise muscle soreness. Thus, athletes undergoing intensive preparation involving a high level of training or in competitive events might profit from (citrulline malate).”
The best options for using citrulline malate are about 30-minutes before your training sessions, or about 1-hour before you go to sleep.
In my opinion, the best citrulline malate supplement is:
- HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS: Lab-tested for potency and purity. We use only the higest quality...
- MAXIMIZE WORKOUT PERFORMANCE: Helps improve workout stamina, energy and endurance while minimizing...
- COMMON USE: Citrulline Malate is commonly found in pre-workout and BCAA blends
- IMPROVES RECOVERY: Commonly used by body builders to increase strength performance while reducing...
- Supports endurance^Potent arginine precursor^Supports recovery
Beta-alanine is another muscle mass building and weight loss supplement which helps you improve your body composition by increasing your workout capacity.
Beta-alanine is especially effective because it buffers lactic acid build-up within the body, increasing your ability to do intense aerobic and anaerobic workouts. Over time, you will develop much more lean muscle mass because you will be able to lift more weight and perform longer workouts.
As stated by a study published in the Journal of Human Kinetics,
“Beta-alanine supplementation may increase both fast-twitch and slow-twitch muscle carnosine, which improves the ability of the muscle to buffer protons and delays muscle fatigue. Therefore, beta-alanine supplementation may increase the amount of work performed during high-intensity exercise and is regarded as a potential ergogenic aid for sprints and endurance capacity “
Studies have shown that taking 3.2 grams of beta-alanine per day is the optimal dose, and you should split this dosage up throughout your day in 3-4 smaller doses.
In my opinion, the best beta-alanine supplement is:
- SUPPORTS LEAN MUSCLE GAIN* - Beta Alanine has been widely used to help build lean muscle by...
- POST WORKOUT RECOVERY* - It has been used to assist with recovery after exercise and may reduce...
- NATURAL PRE-WORKOUT - Best rated pre workout supplement that may allow muscles to work harder and...
- SUPPORTS BRAIN AND NERVOUS SYSTEM* - Beta Alanine has been used to support the brain by boosting the...
8.) Fish Oil
Although you might think fish oil is only a supplement for joint pain relief, fish oil is also one of the best supplements for weight loss and muscle gain. Fish Oil is a substance composed of Essential Polyunsaturated Fatty-Acids, an Omega-3 Fatty Acid.
According to a study published in Diabetologia,
“DHA/EPA (from fish oil) and rosiglitazone exerted additive effects in prevention of obesity, adipocyte hypertrophy, low-grade adipose tissue inflammation, dyslipidaemia and insulin resistance, while inducing adiponectin, suppressing hepatic lipogenesis and decreasing muscle ceramide concentration. The improvement in glucose tolerance reflected a synergistic stimulatory effect of the combined treatment on muscle glycogen synthesis and its sensitivity to insulin.”
Fish oils will help you with gaining muscle and losing weight by improving your body’s sensitivity to insulin and improving muscle glycogen synthesis. Both of these effects are excellent for your health, and for creating an aesthetic body!
Along with being one of the best supplements for muscle mass and weight loss, fish oil can help prevent several health issues, such as:
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Menstrual pains
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyper Activity Disorder (ADHD)
- Kidney Problems
- Various Eye Diseases
- High Cholesterol
When you are looking for a fish oil supplement to use, the main characteristics to look for are the content of Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Also, I highly suggest you choose a product that is specifically labeled “no fish burps” because those are extremely unpleasant!
I have tried tons of different fish oil supplements, but my all-time favorite is Utzy Naturals U-Omega:
- FRESH & PURE – Our premium fish oil is made with the finest quality and purity standards to create...
- ETHICALLY SOURCED - High absorption fish oil
- EASY TO CONSUME - We’ve even added a hint of natural lemon flavor to make the perfect blend of...
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Made in the USA in a cGMP manufacturing facility
Although L-carnitine is generally known as a weight-loss supplement, it is useful for building muscle as well. L carnitine is one of the best supplements for weight loss and muscle gain because it reduces blood lactate from accumulating and reduces recovery time from exercise.
According to a study published in the Journal of Exercise Nutrition & Biochemistry,
“L-carnitine supplementation enhances exercise performance while attenuating blood lactate and oxidative stress responses to resistance training.”
Personally, I believe the best L-carnitine supplement is:
- OFFERS FITNESS SUPPORT*: NOW L-Carnitine 1,000 mg tablets are the purest form, clinically tested,...
- BOOSTS CELLULAR ENERGY* AND TRANSPORTS FATTY ACIDS*: L-Carnitine is a non-essential amino acid that...
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Kosher, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing...
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
Melatonin is one of the best supplements for weight loss and muscle gain because it promotes a healthy biorhythm and it will improve your nightly sleep. Melatonin is a naturally occurring hormone within the human body, although with years humans are producing less and less of it.
Taking a melatonin supplement can help you lose weight overnight, and it can also help promote muscle building while you are sleeping.
Along with improving your health through improving your nightly sleep and overall sleep cycle, melatonin stimulates growth hormone production which helps with increasing your basal metabolic rate, improving muscle recovery, and stimulating muscle growth.
As stated in a study published in Clinical Endocrinology,
“Our data indicates that oral administration of melatonin to normal human males increases basal GH (growth hormone) release and GH responsiveness to GHRH through the same pathways as pyridostigmine.”
Additionally, according to a study published in the Journal of Pineal Research,
“muscle inflammation and oxidative stress resulting from exhaustive exercise were less severe in the muscles of melatonin‐treated animals than in the muscles of control animals. Thus, melatonin treatment may reverse exercise‐induced skeletal muscle inflammation and stimulate growth factor synthesis.”
For melatonin, it is normally more important to consider the dosage than the brand. Most melatonin products are equally effective (in my opinion), but the dosage is very important.
For most people, 1-3mg of melatonin each night is all that is necessary to make a positive impact. Although melatonin does not cause addiction or severe dependency, you still don’t want to overuse the product. There are many products that contain 5-10mg of melatonin, but I personally don’t ever use that much per night.
In my opinion, the best melatonin supplement is:
- FREE RADICAL SCAVENGER*: A potent free radical scavenger naturally produced in the pineal gland.
- GASTROINTESTINAL SUPPORT*: It's present in high amounts in the gastrointestinal tract and is...
- HEALTHY SLEEP CYCLE*: It is involved in many biological functions including regulation of normal...
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing...
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Glutamine is one of the best supplements for gaining muscle mass and losing weight because it helps with muscle recovery and allowing you to train more frequently than you’d be able to otherwise.
For example, according to a study published in the British Journal of Sports Medicine, when combined with the amino acid alanine,
“Taken together, the results suggest that chronically supplemented Gln protects against exercise-induced hyperammonemia depending on exercise intensity and supplementation duration.”
Furthermore, as stated by a study published in Cell Biochemistry and Function,
“We concluded that supplementation with free L-glutamine and the dipeptide LL-alanyl-LL-glutamine represents an effective source of glutamine, which may attenuate inflammation biomarkers after periods of training and plasma levels of CK and the inflammatory response induced by prolonged exercise.”
Although some people claim that glutamine is an unnecessary supplement because you will obtain a lot of glutamine from high-protein foods and protein powders, I have always had great results from using a specific glutamine supplement as well. There are a lot of glutamine supplements, but none are a better deal than the Bulk Supplements L-Glutamine Powder.
I have used this product for years and always liked the results.
- AIDS RECOVERY* - Glutamine supplement is believed to help boost athletic endurance and aid exercise...
- PROMOTES MUSCLE GROWTH* - L-Glutamine supplement is often used in the bodybuilding community to...
- SUPPORTS GUT HEALTH* - Vegan Glutamine powder has been used to promote digestion and supports the...
- HIGH QUALITY - Our L-Glutamine is pure, no fillers, additives or flavorings. This amino acid is...
- NON-GMO - No genetically modified ingredients. Also free of sugar, soy, dairy, yeast, gluten and...
In my opinion, there is no doubt that l tyrosine is one of the best supplements for weight loss and muscle gain, although it is entirely different than the other supplements on my list.
According to a study published in the Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research,
“Tyrosine is used by the body to make the neurotransmitter noradrenaline. Noradrenaline is believed to be in short supply in the brains of people who are depressed. Tyrosine may help athletes avoid overtraining, due to its ability to offset fatigue.”
Since L-tyrosine is a precursor of dopamine and using an L-tyrosine supplement can:
- Heighten Mental Alertness
- Increase Feelings of Well-Being
- Decrease Feelings of Depression
- Combat Physical and Mental Fatigue
Along with being an amino acid itself, l-tyrosine will also help you build muscle and lose more weight by keeping your body physically and mentally fresh.
I believe the best L-tyrosine supplement is:
- SUPPORTS MENTAL ALERTNESS/NEUROTRANSMITTER SUPPORT: Required for the production of the...
- PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE/HEALTHY GLANDULAR FUNCTION: L-Tyrosine is especially critical for the normal...
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Dairy free, Egg free, made without gluten, Non-GMO, nut free, soy...
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the now manufacturing...
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
CLA is another supplement that many people believe is only beneficial for fat loss, but is actually a great supplement for muscle mass and weight loss. Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) has been reported to help reduce body fat mass or increase lean body mass, while also improving exercise outcomes by modifying testosterone in humans.
According to a study published in the Journal of Oleo Science,
“In the results, amount of body weight variation significantly increased and amount of body fat percentage variation tended to decrease by CLA intake, it might have an effect by increase in muscle mass. In addition, amount of exercise time variation significantly increased, amount of variation of critical flicker frequency before and after exercise tended to increase, that of rate of perceived exertion during exercise tended to decrease, and that of creatine phosphokinase before and after exercise tended to decrease in the CLA group. These results suggested that CLA intake for 14 days might have an effect on endurance performance and anti-fatigue in student athletes.”
In this study, the dosage of CLA used was 0.9g per day. Other studies on CLA suggest using 2-4g of CLA per day for the best results. In my opinion, the best CLA supplement is:
- Delivering 95% active CLA per liquid softgel
- Derived from non-GMO safflower oil
- Non-stimulating formula, no jittery side effects
- 3rd-party tested to ensure outstanding quality
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee^
14.) Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid
If you are going to be exercising frequently, your joints are going to take a beating. Weight training and other forms of exercise are certainly healthy, but that doesn’t mean they are easy on the body. Collagen and hyaluronic acid are two of the best weight loss and muscle gain supplements that you can usually buy together because they will help keep your joints healthy, while also promoting muscle recovery.
BioCell Collagen is a clinically studied collagen and hyaluronic acid supplement that can reduce joint pain and help your body with feeling fresher.
In my opinion, the best collagen and hyaluronic acid supplement is Now Foods BioCell Collagen:
- BioCell Collagen is a versatile nutritional supplement that supports both joint health and moisture...
- Joint Mobility and Comfort*
- Promotes Healthy Skin*
- Clinically Validated
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing...
Turmeric is one of the best supplements for weight loss and muscle gain because it will promote your basal metabolic rate, fight free radical cells within your body, and promote your overall health so you can train longer and more intensely. According to a study published in Clinical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition,
“Participants supplemented with curcumin displayed reduced inflammation and oxidative stress, decreased pain and muscle damage, superior recovery and muscle performance, better psychological and physiological responses (thermal and cardiovascular) during training and improved gastrointestinal function. Curcumin supplementation appears to be safe and beneficial for sport and physical exercise in human beings.”
The dosage of turmeric you need to promote weight loss and muscle gain depends on which turmeric supplement you choose. In my opinion, the best turmeric for weight loss and muscle gain is Nuvana Turmeric Curcuma:
- FULL BODY BENEFITS - Our powerful, all-natural formula of curcumin, boswellia and ginger acts to...
- A BETTER BLEND - Studies have shown that the combined effect of Sustain’s unique ingredients...
- PREMIUM POTENCY - Sustain uses BioPerine black pepper extract to allow for maximum absorption,...
- MADE IN THE USA - All Nuvana products are lab-tested & produced in a state-of-the-art facility...
- A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST - At Nuvana, we proudly stand behind the safety and efficacy of our products....
Concluding Thoughts – The Best Supplements for Weight Loss and Muscle Gain
Although I have tried hundreds of different natural supplements, I know I can always count on the supplements listed in this article to give me the results I am looking for, which is why I believe they are the best supplements for weight loss and muscle gain.
One of the biggest problems with the dietary supplement industry is that many people are scammed by fancy marketing, and they never get to use products that will actually help them.
Choosing to use these muscle growth and weight loss supplements will help you make positive changes to your body because the research and evidence say they will work!
If you would like to learn more some additional information about the best supplements for weight loss and muscle gain, you can check out this YouTube video I made:
For each person, it is important to bear in mind that the supplements your body needs or responds to best are also always relative. No one body is the same as any other, and the demands we place on our bodies change over time.
Check out Health Kart Club to learn more.
Read ext: The Best Supplements for Bone Health