The RSP Nutrition products AminoLean and QuadraLean are three of the only supplements I still use. Compared with the hundreds of other products I have used in my training career, these from RSP Nutrition still stand out!
As far as supplements go, I do not take nearly as many as I did when I was younger. Throughout the years, I experimented with as many different brands and products as I could find/afford (NEVER anything illegal though).
Now though, I am far more selective. Personally, I am past the point of having fun trying different products, maybe seeing benefits, or maybe absolutely hating the product.
For me, RSP Nutrition products are one of the only brands of supplements that I currently take because they are products I can trust to be effective with every single use.
AminoLean is probably my favorite supplement on the planet, and I have just recently tried and Quadralean for the first time, but I can say with conviction that I highly recommend these products to any athlete or fitness lover out there!
Below I will breakdown some of the features of these products, as well as how I personally use them and obtain their benefits! Keep reading below to see my entire RSP Nutrition Product Review!
RSP Nutrition AminoLean Review
I’m going to start with this one because as I said earlier, this is the best BCAA product I have ever tried, and probably my favorite supplement on the planet! AminoLean is easily one of the best BCAA products out there because it is a unique blend of amino acids, fat burning agents, and energy.
Amino Acids in AminoLean
Each serving of Amino Lean provides 5g of amino acids, making it a near perfect amount to take before you start your workout.
Some products make the mistake of adding “too many” amino acids as a pre-workout or inter-workout product. I even used to have issues with this myself.
If you want to purchase the best BCAA product for yourself, you need to buy one with the optimal amount and ration of BCAAs.
Amino acids are absolutely absorbed in to your body quickly and efficiently when they are in standalone form, but there is still limits to this. Pumping your body full of too many amino acids before you train will slow down your ability to work, and cause a decrease in overall work performed.
5-10 grams (1-2 servings of AminoLean) is a perfect amount to fuel your muscles, while also not hampering your bodies metabolic processes.
Along with having a correct amount of amino acids, AminoLean also has an excellent “scope” of amino acids. There are 22 different amino acids which are bodies need, and AminoLean provides a wide variety of different amino acids.
My favorites are the inclusion of Beta Alanine, and Citrulline Malate. Although they are not in overly high amounts, both amino acids work well with consistent and steady intake.
AminoLean Fat Loss Agents
There are probably over a million gimmick fat loss methods in the world today, but so few that have scientific evidence to back them up.
Another reason I believe that AminoLean is one of the best BCAA products in the world is because it combines 4 different fat loss aiding agents, all 4 of which you can find documented scientific proof that they will help you burn fat away from your body.
I was extremely impressed myself that they combined these specific ingredients.
In fact, I believe green tea before a workout is possibly the single best pre-workout product!
Combining these four ingredients together is incredibly rare for even a product being touted as strictly a fat burner, but this BCAA product is so much more even!
AminoLean Energy Boosting Effects
Anybody who knows my take on supplements at all knows that I am not really a fan of caffeine anhydrous.
Sure, sometimes it is necessary.
I far prefer caffeine from green tea or other natural sources though.
Natural sources of caffeine tend to help me feel less “stimmed” out, and give memore controlled energy when training.
Luckily, AminoLean has caffeine from green tea, theobromine, and pterostilbene. 3 compounds which have shown the ability to increase energy along with other benefits.
With AminoLean, not only will you feel an increase in energy; you will literally feel better and more ready to train!
Pure caffeine has limits, so an energy matrix such as this has far bigger potential to push you through your workout!
How to Use RSP Nutrition AminoLean
To me, AminoLean was perfectly made to be used directly before “fasted training.”
Fasted training isn’t necessarily for everyone, but it can provide some significant benefits for those who understand how to do it properly.
The key to benefiting from intermittent fasting and fasted cardio, is that before you train you need a small amount of amino acids to “protect” your muscles, a small amount of non-insulin spiking dietary fats to provide you ample energy, and a moderate amount of caffeine and other fat-mobilizing agents.
Also, you need to make sure that nothing which you are ingesting will spike your insulin levels, even in a small amount. Sounds like a description of AminoLean, right?
Fasted training should generally be low intensity, and walking or riding the bike is a perfect example.
Try taking 1 serving of AminoLean and then walking outside in the morning for 45 minutes to 1 hour if you are attempting to burn fat from your body and lose weight fast.
- ALL-IN-ONE AMINO ENERGY & NATURAL WEIGHT MANAGEMENT- AminoLean was designed to be the most comprehensive amino acid weight management supplement for men and women available. We combined BCAAs & EAAs (essential amino acids) with a focus & energy blend and natural weight management ingredients to form the perfect amino energy supplement
- ANYTIME ENERGY AND PERFORMANCE - Each serving of AminoLean contains 125mg of Caffeine from the natural source of Green Tea Extract. It is formulated to take as a Pre Workout powder, Post Workout or anytime for the perfect energy boost without a crash or jitters. You can take 1-3 servings to customize the amount of energy that's right for you
- ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS FOR MUSCLE RECOVERY - Each serving of AminoLean contains 5g of Amino Acids, the perfect workout recovery supplement to help you recover faster and support lean muscle building. More complete than just regular BCAA powder, EAA powder contains everything your body needs to repair and build muscle
- A COMPREHENSIVE, NATURAL WEIGHT MANAGEMENT SUPPLEMENT - A scientifically formulated blend of Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA), L-Carnitine Powder, Green Tea Extract, and Green Coffee Bean promote natural weight management to help maintain a lean physique year-round
- ZERO SUGARS, CARBS, OR CALORIES - AminoLean has 0 sugars, 0 carbs and 0 calories; making it an extremely clean product for any diet. Additionally, it does not contain any gluten in its ingredients. *However there may be trace amounts, due to the environment it is processed in
RSP Nutrition QuadraLean Review (Thermogenic)
RSP’s Quadralean comes in 2 different forms, the thermogenic version which includes stimulants, and then non-stimulant version.
I will only review the thermogenic version, but if you wish to fight fat without stimulants, the traditional RSP Nutrition Quadralean is one of the greatest products on the market for this!
CLA and L-Carnitine in QuadraLean
I talked about both previously in AminoLean, so I will only touch on them quickly.
Both CLA and L-Carnitine have been scientifically proven to aid in fat loss, in differing ways. Combining them is an excellent base to any fat fighting stack that you would want, and having them together makes sure you will benefit from this product!
Yohimbe and QuadraLean
Yohimbe is becoming more well-known as a fat fighter, and for good reason!
Yohimbe is another product which has been scientifically proven (multiple times) to help burn fat away from the body.
Yohimbe also has positive results on other parts of the human body, and is generally considered as something that will improve your overall health.
I am impressed with the dosage of Yohimbe in Quadralean, as many fat burners under dose this product.
I have often seen it dosed around 15-20mg. With the 40mg dose in Quadralean Thermogenic, you will be sure to feel the full effect of this compound; benefitting all the better!
The last ingredient I am going to review here is Alpha GPC.
Alpha GPC has many positive benefits on the human body, and has been proven to increase growth hormone levels while, and after training. This is exceptionally important to burning fat (and everything else, for that matter), which makes it a unique ingredient added by RSP.
Alpha GPC is not generally added in many fat-burners, but I am happy to see it here!
Taking a fat burner with this product in it will help you feel more than just a sweaty, stimmed out feeling Alpha GPC is excellent for increasing mental focus and energy during training, helping you burn more fat through thermogenesis as well as a growing work capacity!
Should You Use RSP Nutrition QuadraLean
My favorite parts about the QuadraLean supplement is that it has only 8 ingredients, 100% full disclosure on the amount of each ingredient, and ingredients which are backed by heavy science.
You do not need to wonder what your results will be when you are using QuadraLean, the answers are right in front of you!
- THE ALL-IN- ONE THERMOGENIC FAT BURNER & METABOLISM BOOSTER - QuadraLean Thermogenic was designed using only the best and most effective fat burning ingredients in its formulation. QuadraLean is clean energy and metabolism boosting weight loss fused into easy to take capsules.
- NATURAL ENERGY WITH NO JITTERS & CRASH – Backed by science, natural caffeine from Green Tea and Bitter Orange extract act as a safe energy booster to help you power through your day while doubling as an appetite suppressant.
- FOCUS ON BUILDING LEAN MUSCLE – Choline and Alpha-GPC act as your personal focus formula to keep you zoned-in on your goals, both pre-workout and outside the gym.
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN INGREDIENTS – Grains of Paradise & Cayenne Pepper Fruit Extract work together in a thermogenic blend to kick start your metabolism for optimal fat burning.
- 100% TRANSPARENT: TESTED & GMP CERTIFIED - Every ingredient in QuadraLean Thermo is scientifically researched and the dosage is fully disclosed. Take the guessing game away and take control of your supplement stack and know exactly what you’re getting with each serving.
Concluding Thoughts – Is RSP Nutrition a Good Company?
When you go to spend your hard-earned money on a product that is supposed to improve your health, it better work! I have wasted (way) too much money in my life on useless supplements and products, that I wish I could have back.
RSP Nutrition has consistent products, that will suit you and your goals; regardless of what they are!
It can be difficult to find a supplement brand that you can always trust, but these are products that I believe in myself!
Read Next: Genius Brand Supplement Review