In my HELO Watch Review, I will help you analyze which fitness wearable is the best option for you because I believe the HELO LX is a scam and not a good choice for you. The age of fitness gear and equipment has brought us an immense amount of technology that wasn’t around even 10 years ago.
One sector of fitness technology that has grown especially quickly is the “fitness watch,” with many different fitness watches being produced each year.
According to scientific research, there are legitimate health benefits of using a fitness device. As stated by The American Journal of Medicine,
“Wearable devices play a role as a facilitator in motivating and accelerating physical activity.”
If you are looking to purchase your own fitness watch, the most important factor is to understand the different features of what you are looking for and the different features of each device.
The HELO Wearable Health Technology is a relatively useless fitness watch, and I do not believe it is the best option.
Keep reading below to see my full HELO Watch product review, learn more about the features of the HELO LX Watch, and other HELO Watch alternatives.
HELO Fitness Watch Benefits
HELO itself stands for “Health & Lifestyle Oracle.”
The HELO LX is said to monitor heart rate, steps, calories burned, distance traveled, and sleep quality, but it is hard to tell if it does any of these things.
Furthermore, it is said that the HELO has the ability to monitor blood pressure, mood, and fatigue, can perform an EKG, has the ability to remotely monitor other people’s vital signs, contains geranium semi-conductor stone plates and anti-oxidizing Himalayan salt stone plates, and comes fully loaded with a GPS tracker and SOS function for everyone in your family.
However, none of these claims can be verified.
Although there are some unique features of the HELO health monitor, the main problem is that it is not cost-effective. The HELO Watch is a part of a MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) “Pyramid Scheme” company which is driven by affiliate marketing sales. Due to that, the cost is significantly greater than it should be.
Instead of spending more money on a fitness watch than you should by purchasing the HELO fitness band, check out these HELO alternatives!
HELO LX Watch Alternatives
Although the HELO Watch is a great fitness watch, there are other alternatives as well. Personally, the only two fitness watches I have used are the Apple Watch and the Atlas Wearables Watch.
Learn more about these and other HELO Watch alternatives below!
Although I am still using the Apple Watch Series 3, if you are looking into a fitness wearable device, the Apple Watch Series 5 might be your best option overall.
Although the HELO has a lot of nice features, I don’t believe anything compares to the total package of the Apple Watch Series 5.
The Apple Watch Series 5 contains a variety of unique features, including:
- The Largest Apple Watch Display Yet
- Electrical Heat Sensor
- Electrocardiography (ECG) on Your Wrist
- Notifications for Low & High Heart Rate
- Notifications for Irregular Heart Rate
- Fall Detection
- Emergency SOS Support
- Automatic Workout Detection
- Yoga and Hiking Workouts
- Advanced Running Features (Cadence, Pace and Others)
- Personalized Coaching & Monthly Challenges
- Walkie-Talkie, Phone Calls & Messages
- Apple Music & Apple Podcasts
- SIRI Support
You can also purchase the Apple Watch Series 5 with Cellular support as well. I use the Apple Watch Series 3 with cellular support, and I would actually suggest you purchase it if it is within your budget.
Overall, there are just too many features of the Apple Watch Series 5 to ignore. The HELO LX and other fitness watches are great, but the Apple Watch brings a unique package. I have been satisfied with my device since day one, and I am confident you will be too!
Apple Watch Series 5
- Always-On Retina display
- 30% larger screen
- ECG app
Apple Watch Series 5 (Cellular)
- Built-in cellular lets you receive calls, send texts, and check your email — even without your...
- You don’t have to raise your wrist or tap to see the time or important information. With the...
- The viewing area stretches deep into the curved corners and is over 30% larger than the Apple Watch...
- Made for all the ways you exercise, Apple Watch Series 5 has built-in GPS and is swimproof.
- With the ECG app, you can take an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram right from your...
Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Activity Tracker
For a cheaper option, the Fitbit Charge 3 is a great combination is a great multi-purpose option.
There are a lot of great reasons to choose the Fitbit Charge 3 as a HELO LX Watch alternative. For example, the Fitbit Charge 3 contains one of the most accurate calorie measuring tools, which also helps you understand your resting heart rate better through 24/7 heart rate tracking.
The Fitbit Charge 3 has a battery life of up to 7 days (which is much more than my Apple Watch), and a 0%-100% charge time of only 2-hours!
With the Fitbit Charge 3, you can choose from over 15 exercise modes such as:
- Circuit Training
- And More!
All you need to do is set a goal, and your Fitbit Charge 3 develops real time stats during your training sessions to see how you can continue to progress. The Fitbit Charge 3 is built with aerospace-grade aluminum, a “smooth-flush case” and Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
Additional features of the Fitbit Charge 3 include:
- Automatically Record Time Spent in Light, Deep, and REM Sleep Stages
- Track Activity Trends and Health Insights
- Swim Proof and Water Resistant to 50 Meters (Not Recommended for Hot Tubs or Saunas)
- Can Connect to Smartphone GPS for Real Time Pace and Distance Tracking
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Common Apps Such as Weather and More
- Receive Call, Text and Smartphone App Notifications
For an affordable option, the Fitbit Charge 3 is probably your best option!
- Better measure calorie burn, understand resting heart rate & more with 24x7 heart rate tracking and...
- Choose from 15 plus exercise modes like run, bike, swim, yoga, circuit training and more, set a...
- Automatically record time spent in light, deep and REM sleep stages, see Activity trends, healthy...
- Swim proof and water resistant to 50 meters, so you can track swims and wear in the shower; we do...
- Stay connected to your day with everyday apps for weather and more and get called, text and...
Atlas Multi-Trainer 3
Although the Atlas Wearables: Atlas Multi-Trainer 3 does not have many of the features the Apple Watch does, it has other unique features that the Apple Watch doesn’t. In fact, if you only want to use your wearable device for fitness training, the Atlas Multi-Trainer 3 might be your best option!
According to their website, by using the Atlas Multi-Trainer 3, you will increase your workout efficiency by over 20%!
The Atlas Body Sensing technology does all the “note-taking” for you, so there’s no need for you to track:
- Sets & Repetitions
- Muscle Groups
- And More!
By using the Atlas Multi-Trainer 3, you reduce all the clutter in your workout, and you can just focus on your form, and after a few repetitions, your Atlas Multi-Trainer 3 detects your body’s movement automatically.
Unlike any other fitness watch in existence, the Atlas Multi-Trainer 3 can sense over 1,000 exercises! Also, based on your training history, the Atlas Multi-Trainer 3 helps deliver a road-map to accomplishing your goals!
For example, the Atlas Multi-Trainer will know- did you do 30 push-ups in 30 seconds yesterday? Well then, today’s the day you do 35!
Furthermore, by using the Atlas Multi-Trainer 3, you will be able to tailor your workout program for yourself like never before due to the muscle fatigue sensors. The Atlas Multi-Trainer 3 tracks your body readiness, and you will be able to easily understand whether you are training everything appropriately or not. Due to this, you can make the right adjustments and unlock your true potential!
Concluding Thoughts – HELO Watch Review
Overall, there are numerous reasons why you should choose other options compared to the HELO LX fitness watch.
I love using my Apple Watch Series 3, and I am sure you would love using the Apple Watch Series 6.
For coupon codes for fitness watches, check out Give Me Deals.
Read Next: Swimmo Swim Watch and App Review