If you are trying a new little black dress on but stop and say to yourself “wait, my arms look way too big,” there are still many solutions for you!
This is the point when you realize that you badly need to tone your arms up. You need to tone your arms not only to wear that black dress though, but also to look fit and healthy overall.
If you have started to exercise in the past but saw no change, that’s probably because you are doing it all wrong.
You can try going to the gym without a plan, or just doing some yoga poses you found online; but that won’t be the entire solution that you need.
But, how to Lose Arm Fat quickly you ask?
The easiest and quickest way is by doing proper High Intensity Interval Training cardio, and the right combination of muscle building and sculpting arm exercises.
Reasons for Flabby Arms:
To tone up your arms you must first know the main reasons for arm fat. The main and most basic reason is because of an increase in body fat. Here are some more:
- When you gain extra pounds.
- Calorie intake is more than calories burned
- An increase in sugar or dairy fat intake.
- A sedentary lifestyle causing fat accumulating in many parts; including the arms.
- Poor dietary routine overall
- Age is also a factor for arm fat. Body fat increases when you grow older
- Doing your arm workout wrong or without proper planning
To overcome these reasons and causes of arm fat, here are some arm exercises which are super effective and easy.
You can even do most of these exercises at your home, so there’s no excuse not to do them each week!
Start off with these exercises, and lose your arm fat and go sleeveless anywhere in no time!
Top 5 Most Powerful Exercises To Lose Arm Fat:
Worry not! These exercises and steps will guide you in toning up your arms.
Bicep Curl and Overhead Press:
This is a great exercise which builds your muscles, especially if you are also using a pair of Fat Gripz.
In this exercise, you curl your biceps and press the dumbbell overhead. Doing a “curl and press” means that you do both of these exercises together. This exercise will work on your shoulders, triceps, and trapezius muscles, but also your biceps and forearms.
This is a true full arm movement!
How to Perform the Bicep Curl and Overhead Press:
- Stand firmly and hold a dumbbell in both of your hands, facing forward.
- Bend your elbows to curl the dumbbell in a controlled motion.
- Continue the motion, and then press your arms above head.
Tip: Avoid arching your back when you press your arms overhead.
Overhead Triceps Extensions:
This is a core exercise for your triceps muscle, and can really make a difference in the shape of your arms.
Believe it or not, your triceps actually make up more of your total arm muscle than your biceps!
In this exercise you tighten your stomach muscles and press dumbbell over your head. This is done while you bend your elbows behind your head.
How to Perform the Overhead Triceps Extension
- Stand tall and squeeze our core.
- Press your dumbbell over head
- Continue doing this till your arms touch your ears.
Tip: Keep your elbows down, and arms close to ears.
This is a perfect bodyweight exercise for toning the arm muscles. You can use a chair, a bench, or just with your shoulder grip.
In this exercise, you do not require any equipment. All you need to do is bend your elbows, and again straighten them using your body weight.
How to Perform Triceps Dips
- Roll your shoulders back, and open your chest
- Extend your legs, and straighten your knees
- Bend your elbows, lower your hips, and then lift your body up.
Tip: Avoid moving your hips up and down, and focus on lowering it through the elbow.
The basic front plank is a perfect core exercise, which can also help to tone your arms, abdominals, hamstrings, and back.
This is a primary yoga pose which is known as Kumbha asana. In this pose, you get to the ground and straighten your back and buttocks as you hold your body, and your shoulders are over your elbows
How to Perform the Forearm Plank
- Come down on the ground on your forearms
- Lift your knees, and make sure your body is straight from head to tailbone.
- Maintain this form until you cant hold it any longer.
The basic side plank is a perfect stability training move. This helps you to tone your core muscles, oblique muscles, and strengthen your arms. This is a yoga pose which is also known as Vasisthasana.
The side plank is one of the best shoulder exercises at home.
In this pose you get on the ground, sideways.
Here, you hold your body with the help of your arms and one leg above the other.
How to Perform the Side plank
- Come down on the ground sideways, on one arm.
- Keeping abs tight, lift your hips up.
- Make sure your body is straight, and hold in this pose until you cannot anymore
With These Simple and Powerful Exercises You Will better Know How To Lose Arm Fat In the Easiest Way
Tips to Lose Arm Fat Fast
- Train your biceps and triceps together.
- While working out with weights, lower the weight slowly.
- Don’t skip arm days.
- Start with heavy weights, then go lighter and slower.
- Close your eyes and feel the stretch.
- Stand near the mirror when doing arms to see your muscles work.
- Train your legs simultaneously, to release more growth hormone and testosterone.
- Eat more protein and carbs.
- Keep changing your arm routine.