Cakes have been the all-time favorite sweet dessert for everyone. Nowadays, cakes are adding stars to every celebrations, events or occasion.
The lip-smacking taste of the cakes wins everyone’s heart no matter what’s the age of the consumer.
Cakes make everything better by its beauty and delicious tastes.
There are a number of cakes available in the market that are tantalizing every foodie soul but beware if you are health conscious as many of them have a significant amount of calorie that results in weight gaining.
So, want to eat cake and in return don’t want weight gain than just have a look at these three top fitness cake recipes that are sure to satisfy the hunger for cake and makes you stay healthy and slim!
Dietary Chocolate Cake
Chocolates have become the lifeline of today’s youngsters. Its demand is constantly increasing.
Chocolate cake is one of the most popular cakes that is gaining popularity because of its delectable taste. This dietary chocolate cake is a suitable cake that will offer you taste as well as health benefits too.
Let’s have a look how this delicious cake is prepared:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Take two cake pans of 9 inch, grease the bottom and corners of the cake pans. In a bowl take the cake mix and stir it together with cocoa powder, oil, eggs and water.
- Bake the mixture in the preheated oven till it’s perfect. Test it with a toothpick to know whether it’s perfectly baked or not.
- Remove it from pan and allow it to cool. When it is completely cool then you can frost it.
A cake is not only for taste but also to beautify the health of the consumer.
This carrot cake will surely offer you a perfect sweet treat to your taste buds as well as provide you with the nutrients that are perfect for your body.
To have an ideal carrot cake then you have to use some of the substitutes to make a delicious carrot cake that is perfect for you.
Steps to prepare carrot cake:
- Take a medium bowl and combine brown sugar along with grated carrots. Leave it for one hour and then stir in raisins.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C. Take two cake pans of 10-inch size, grease and flour the bottom and corners of the cake pans.
- Take a large bowl. Beat eggs till it becomes lighter. Gently beat vanilla, white sugar and oil in it. Add cinnamon, flour, baking soda and salt in it. Stir it properly. Finally, stir the mixture with the mixture of carrot and walnuts. Pour it into the prepared pans.
- Bake the mixture for 45 to 50 minutes in the preheated oven. A proper test must be done with a toothpick to know that it is entirely baked or not. Cool it for 10 minutes prior removing from pan. When it’s completely cooled then frost it with cream cheese frosting.
Healthy Fruit Cake
Fruitcake is one of the most delicious cakes that offers taste as well as health benefits. If you are diet conscious, then you can go for this cake.
Steps to prepare Fruit Cake
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Grease two round cake pans of 9 inch.
- Take a big bowl and mix butter, vanilla, sugar and condensed milk. Sieve flour, baking powder and soda thrice to mix it well. Stir it constantly to make a perfect batter. You can add milk to get the right consistency of batter.
- Bake the mixture for 25-30 minutes till it is done well. Take it out from oven and allow it to cool.
- When it’s cool, then you can do the icing. Decorate it with fresh fruits according to your choice.
Want to have cake in your celebration or just for fun, then go for order cake online in Bangalore.
Winni, an online platform that provides cake delivery in 480+ cities of India. Get your delicious cake from Winni. Go ahead and place your order now!