If you know the struggle of getting to the gym in a great mood and being frustrated that your headphones hold you back when you’re trying to do an intense workout, you immediately know why the Onuki i100 is perfect for you!
Traditional headphones have no place in a fitness center, they just don’t cut it.
If you want to get the most out of your daily workout, you are going to need a pair of workout headphones that is adaptable as you are!
There are a lot of benefits to buying the Onuki i100 headphones, keep reading below to find out!
Onuki i100- Affordable Wireless Headphones for Training
Personally, I own a pair of Beats Wireless Headphones myself, but if I had known about these beforehand I would have saved myself the money!
The Onuki i100 contains professionally-tested components, Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology, and a PX7 waterproof coating that makes them the best wireless headphones for sports or training that you will find!
Believe it or not, you can buy these headphones from Amazon for only 34.27!
Although expensive Bose or Beats by Dre wireless headphones contain high-quality technology inside as well, they are at least 3 times more expensive!
That is an enormous difference!
For the technology inside the Onuki i100, it has a staggeringly low cost.
You don’t need to waste your money on expensive brand headphones, you can buy these and be just as happy.
Onuki i100 Sound Quality Review
If I we’re grading the sound quality of these headphones without even considering the price tag, I would easily give them at least a 7.5/10.
Factor in the fact that they are 3 to 4 times less expensive than other competitors producing a similar sound quality, these headphones are a clear slam dunk!
To be honest, these headphones have a higher maximum volume than the Beats headphones that I already own. I was surprised at this.
The Beats have a bit more base, but that difference is negligible in my opinion.
These headphones are loud for the times you really need to get pumped up during your workout, and the sound quality is crisp and clear as well!
Other Features of the Onuki i100 Wireless Earphones
If the above reasons aren’t enough to make you want to buy your own pair of Onuki i100 Wireless Earphones, these reasons will certainly do the trick!
Additional features of these wireless earphones for sport training are:
- Built with secure-fit and ultra -light construction technology so you barely notice you are wearing them!
- 9 hours of battery life (which easily lasted for over 5 days without chagrining). I was extremely impressed how many days I went without chagrining these headphones
- Compatible with iPhone, Android and other Bluetooth devices.
- Manual controls on the earbuds to skip, rewind, and adjust the volume.
- Ability to receive phone calls with the touch of the button.
- CVC 6.0 noise cancelling technology + memory foam ear tips to filter out surrounding noise. In my opinion, this is probably why they sound so loud. It is an awesome feature!
- They come with a lifetime warranty!
Concluding Thoughts on the Onuki i100 Wireless Earphones
If you are looking to buy a pair of wireless earphones for sport training, I am sure that you will not find a more affordable and quality option than these!