Manliness and physical fitness are two distinct things. You are born a man, but you have to work out to have outstanding physical features. This means you have to exercise and eat properly so that your exercise program does not overwhelm your manly body.
It is not hard to maintain your manliness and still be physically fit. You just need the right workout routine, and you will be fine. You can even enhance both your manliness and physical fitness if you play your cards right.
So do you want to maintain your manliness and still be able to be physically fit without any serious side effects? Then you should always try to be physically active, try out new sports and hobbies that require muscle and strength. This way you get to be physically fit and still manage to maintain your manliness.
Some great outdoor sports include but are not limited to fishing, scuba diving, water rafting, skydiving, wrestling and even mountain biking. You can also add other activities that mimic hunting. This is because you need to keep your masculine instincts primed.
Besides, such physical activities can help raise your testosterone levels, making you manlier and physically fit.
Manly Physical Features
Here are some particulars that most men consider manly and physically fit for every man.
- Beard and Chest Hair– Since men have distinct physical features from women, most are proud of what they have and are not afraid to show it. Besides, societal norm dictates that a man is only manly if he has some physical traits like facial hair or chest hair. However, since you cannot get everything, you just have to show or work on what you have
- Body Strength– Displaying strength is common among men. They always want to show that they are in control be it in the bedroom, gym, pitch or anywhere that they can. It might seem basic that every man has muscle and body strength, simple biology. Still, you need to be physically fit, to improve it
- “Them Gains”– Manly men love their food, protein, and vitamins as well as workouts. They are not ashamed of their diet, whether it consists of protein powder or phallosan forte gains. They will put everything on display and pride themselves in their efforts to eat healthily and stay fit
- Getting Big– This generation of men are typically obsessed with eating and exercising, they want to get big and not lose what they have worked so hard to achieve, regarding physical strength and their manliness
Reasons for Having a Physical Fitness Routine
- It Increases Testosterone Level– Testosterone is what makes a man, manly. However, a poor diet and lifestyle choices as well as chemicals in food, water, and the environment have lowered the testosterone level in some men. So a proper fitness routine can help you increase it for better physical and mental energy as well as muscle size
- Great for the Brain– Even if you are a stellar student or a hard worker you still need to exercise to relax your brain. This way you can manage to think clearly as well as improve your memory and speed up your learning process
- Reduces Health Costs-The better you eat, and exercise. The less money you will spend on health costs. Besides, you get to live a better and longer life. You just have to pick the best exercise for your body, to maintain your manliness and physic properly
- Relieves Stress and Depression– Physical fitness is one way to stay sane and avoid mental torture. It can help your brain release the happiness hormone and remove any feelings of depression and anxiety. Besides, you get to improve your sleep too; which is important for every physically fit man
- Improves Willpower– Regular exercise can help you in life by building your body stamina, strength, and Besides, it can help you with discipline in all areas of life
- Makes You Physically Attractive– It is not only women that prefer to stay physically attractive, but even manly men also crave it. Besides, women are more attracted to men who are physically fit and in shape. Also, being physically attractive can boost your confidence, making you more manly
In conclusion, being a manly man goes hand in hand with physical fitness and appearance. Therefore, you need to work on both at the same time, without prioritizing any of them for better results and life.