If you want to be able to lose weight and keep it off, there are some basic things you need to understand. Don’t shy away from this part because it’s like the ‘textbook version,’ because the more you know the better your chances that this is the last time you’ll ever have to lose weight.
How Does CBD Work for Weight Loss?
Weight loss is an understated but very concerning epidemic plaguing the country. According to recent studies, CBD can produce significant positive effects on weight loss.
What CBD does is that it works with the endocannabinoid system of the body, which has been associated to playing a key role when it comes to regulating the body’s energy or calorie balance.
It has also been shown to help regulate the metabolism of fat and carbs.
How CBD Oil Works
CBD oil that work separately within the body’s wide endocannabinoid system to connect a series of receptors that run from the brain to other body parts.
When you use CBD oil from high-quality sources such as CBD Best Oil, the CBD in it activates body receptors such as vanilloid, serotonin, and adenosine. Activation of these receptors leads to many, different health benefits.
It also stimulates the body into releasing dopamine and glutamate.
Moreover, once CBD gets into your body, it blocks CPR55 signaling (mostly found in the brain) hence decreasing your blood pressure, bone re-absorption and cancer cell proliferation. When you use CBD oil, the type, or even the number of receptors it will activate depends on the CBD levels in the oil you use.
On the other hand, the CBD in your hemp oil activates the cannabinoid receptors (CB1 and CB2). CB1 receptors are mostly present in the body’s central nervous system such as the kidneys, lungs, and liver.
They influence production and release of neurotransmitters that in turn help your body maintain homeostasis, help in lipogenesis process (in the liver), and influence factors such as memory, pain tolerance, pleasure, and concentration. CB2 receptors help in immune related functions such as immune suppression and apoptosis.
CBD Oil, Vitamins & Other Supplements
There are many products on the market that claim to burn fat. Some do it through raising your body temperature, which ultimately raises the amount of calories you burn, even while at rest.
Others boost your liver function, resulting in greater amounts of fat being metabolized. And yet others raise your heart rate which burns higher rates of calories.
The problem is knowing which ones are okay and which ones may hurt you. While no single pill is the answer to weight issues, there are some supplements that have been shown to help you in the process.
Supplements to Consider for Weight Loss
Three of the best natural weight loss supplements you should consider are:
- Medical cannabis – Originally used for medicinal reasons, this plant can help you drop six times more weight, as that is the result of research when some participants took medical cannabis and others took a placebo.
- Green tea – Because its caffeine speeds up your body and makes you less hungry, green tea is great for weight loss. Additionally, it contains phytonutrients which, according to The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, can help you get rid of double the weight of non-tea drinkers.
- Dandelion – This natural substance helps promote liver function which increases your body’s ability to metabolize fat. Additionally, it also helps your body to release excess water.
Of course, there are many other options as well, but they’re not as well researched. According to WebMD, they are:
- Chitosan – A sugar found in the hard layer on the outside of shellfish such as lobster, crab and shrimp and is said to stop absorption of cholesterol and fat.
- Chromium Picolinate – A mineral that boosts insulin activity which ultimately raises your metabolism.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) – Chemical components found in linoleic acid that are thought to get rid of fat and reduce hunger.
- Glucomannan – A derivative of the konjac plant that allegedly prohibits fat absorption
Please understand that just taking these herbs and not changing your food intake or exercise level isn’t going to help. They act as a supplement to healthy behaviors. And, even products found in nature can be harmful. So, if you’re considering taking anything in an attempt to assist your weight loss, make sure you talk to your doctor first.