We all know that improving your fitness level and ability to train is good for your health, but let’s be honest- that’s not the only reason we train.
It’s difficult to advocate for someone to take on the life of a bodybuilder since it can be very costly, and in many ways unhealthy. However, training as a bodybuilder can definitely help you look good for the summer beach season.
If you want to look good in your swim suit or your underwear, these tips will have you on the right track!
- Purchase Clothing Made for Your Training: Looking good in your underwear is a byproduct of your lifestyle, and the underwear you buy can legitimately effect how you look in it! If you are not training in comfortable clothing, it can be assumed that you will not train to your full capacity. Brands such as Nike and Under Armor compression clothing in the last 2 decades, and now there is a wide variety of brands on the market making excellent clothing for you to train in.
- Look at this website to find the best mens underwear for training on the market, and you will quickly feel and see the difference of training in the correct attire!
- Start Your Morning with Yerba Mate Tea: Yerba mate tea may be the new tea “on the block” in Western culture, but it has been around for thousands of years. Yerba mate has as much caffeine as your morning cup of coffee, but with even more antioxidants and other amazing benefits. Instead of looking to expensive pre-workout products, or only focusing on your morning coffee; give yerba mate a try!
- Believe it or not, yerba mate has even more benefits than traditional green tea! This super drink will have you charged up and ready to take on any workout; preparing your body to look its best in your underwear!
- Lift for Hypertrophy to Increase Your Metabolism: Bodybuilders may not always train functionally enough for a powerlifter or an athlete, but hypertrophy training is an excellent way to increase your lean muscle mass, and your metabolism. Increasing your lean muscle mass is directly related to your metabolism, and hypertrophy training is an excellent way to add muscle to your body quickly.
- Some exercises are certainly better done in other rep ranges, but the majority work excellently between 8 and 12 reps. Training this way will help to keep your central nervous system fresh, and your body looking good!
Looking your best in your bathing suit or your underwear is not just a matter of how many sit ups you can do in the months before summer, it takes a concentrated approach to health, fitness, and your lifestyle.
These tips will have you on the right path, all year round!